In vino veritas...

This was a 'male card week'... definitely! The last one reminds me the summer holiday in Toscany (Italy), where I've spent 2 wonderfull weeks. I guess I must have been Italian in my previous life...
I was trying to combine the sketch (from Papertake Weekly) & the photo inspiration (from Ribbon Carousel):
This + male card + wine = this card:
I used the same wrapping paper as HERE.
The tag is from other decorating paper, I have no idea where I have it from...
The sentiment says 'Happy B'day - this is your day'. It is embossed over the candle, which is my fav embossing technique available ;)
The card is 3D, as I like to use the 3D tape for those style of cards.
With this card I'm entering the 'anything goes' challenge + a 'DT Call' at Divas by Design. I know my skills are not proffesional yet, anyway I'm a fast-learner & I have to start somewhere ;)
Red, red wine is being served at the following tables:

8 komentarze:

Diane Louise J 4 czerwca 2012 03:10  

You've made such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time.
Diane x

Deanne Saunders 4 czerwca 2012 06:27  

A neat card!!!! Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Challenge. Hope to see you for the next challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Hazel (Didos) 4 czerwca 2012 12:58  

Oh this is super, What a great male card,Thanks for playing on Papertake Weekly this week with Dawnys sketch, Love Hazel (GDT)

coops 4 czerwca 2012 22:38  

fabulous male card.stunning design and i love your colours.
thanks for joining us this week at the crafts and me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Berry 4 czerwca 2012 23:56  

What a lovely mix of elements thanks for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

sara 5 czerwca 2012 16:55  

great card thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
hugs sara x x

Debs 5 czerwca 2012 22:59  

Fab card - great design and wonderful images.
Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Kym's Crafty Cards 5 czerwca 2012 23:07  

What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.