... And I'm feelin' blue...

Oh no, I'm not, it's just a Michael Buble's song! Anyway this card is definitely blue. But sweet in the same time.
It's made according to Sentimental Sundays's sketch:
sketch #112
This sweet little fairy is a freebie from Pollycraft Designs and you can download it HERE. I've coloured her with watercolours again and this is the technique, that's best for me untill I'll get rich and buy some copics or promarkers or other such markers. LOL
The fairy has got double wings, the second ones are made of clear material glued with glitter glue - hope you can see it.
The sentiment says just: 'For you' - could be for B'day, a thank you card, or just like that, 'cos I like you :)
The Fairy is making her magic in the following challenges:

I would like to invite you also to take part in our challenge at:
Photobucket
We are having a STAR STRUCK challenge there. Just CLICK to enter.

10 komentarze:

Jacqueline 26 lipca 2012 21:29  

lovely - thanks for playing along this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx 27 lipca 2012 01:52  

Such a darling image! And your wings are amazing! Thank you for joining us at MMM! :)

Cazro 27 lipca 2012 02:09  

A very pretty cute card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday - 3 Blues Caz

Sassy Cheryl 28 lipca 2012 11:58  

What a fabulous card. LOVE the blue. . . .and your coloring is amazing.
Polka Dots are my FAVORITE! Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

Suzi B 28 lipca 2012 11:58  

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this cute card.
suzi b :)

Crafty and Green 28 lipca 2012 15:16  

Beautiful Card! Love the Colors & Details! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Come Back and Play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Fliss 29 lipca 2012 10:52  

Gorgeous card Anna. Thanks for sharing this with us at the MMM blues challenge.
Fliss x

Unknown 29 lipca 2012 11:18  

Gorgeous card, love the Design!

Thanks for sharing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, good luck!

Jo xxx

Val 29 lipca 2012 15:58  

Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at MMM.
Valx

coops 31 lipca 2012 21:39  

so stunning anna.i love your blue colours and really sweet image.
thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.