Steampunk

OK, this is also 'my first time ever'. I like steampunk cards very much, but I was afraid of making one, 'cos I still think I'm not good enough yet. But I have to try to find out.

While making of this card I used only rubber / sillicone stamps & ink. There are also a few elements taken from a scrapbook sets I bought a few months ago.
There's so much going on here... Let's start from the shiny 'metal' parts.
I still haven't got a die cut machine, so I had to make my own gears with scissors. Close enough LOL
The sentiment is written by me on such kind of sequins with a permanent marker. It says 'Don't be afraid to dream'.
And if this is a dream, the clock is having three hands - why not? There is also an elephant with wings, and some of its feathers are from metal, as well as the fasten machinery. These are the stams from THIS and THIS Viva Decor sets. The stamp with the Vitruvian Man is very pale, but that's OK.
The Post Card is made with Big Shot die cutting machine, which I was able to try last week at some craft workshop, and I'm sure - I WANT IT!!! I have to save some money for this beauty.
Anyway, I was also playing with ink while making inside part of this card (with my 'blending tool' LOL).
The steampunk party takes place in the following challenges:
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.com/2012/07/challenge-17-steampunk-metal.html 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/07/week-164-distressing_21.html 
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2012/07/make-your-own.html gears
http://fashionablestampingchallenges.cottagecrafts.ie/?p=3898 
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/2012/07/challenge-15-black-card-stock.html 
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/challenge-29-sea-of-love-winners.html 
http://scrapbooksisters.blogspot.com/2012/07/card-challenge-no-92.html 
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2012/07/challenge-no-74-metal-embellishment.html 
http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/07/challenge-49-angels-fantasy.html

We are also having a STAR STRUCK challenge at
Photobucket
All you have to do is make a project with at least 3 stars. Easy-peasy!
Take a look HERE.

12 komentarze:

Silvia(Barnie) 25 lipca 2012 20:02  

A fabulous collage with great elements. Thanks for joining us at FSC.

Anonimowy 25 lipca 2012 22:19  

Fabulous card, so many details ! Thanks for joining us at FSC. Sue C x

paper fun 26 lipca 2012 08:23  

Fabulous card. So many lovely metal parts. I fun card to look at.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

NGCARDS 26 lipca 2012 23:37  

A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

Debs 27 lipca 2012 20:25  

Lovely card, very colourful, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs Debs

Stampalicious 28 lipca 2012 06:05  

very nice, love that elephant, thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards, hugs, martina

Anonimowy 28 lipca 2012 13:19  

Hi
A gorgeous inky background and then we have all those aspects that interest the eye.
Thank you for joining us at FSC.
Wishes
Lynne

Mrs.B 29 lipca 2012 08:49  

This is a great card, love all the images you have used. You have also made a fabulous inky ackground.
Thanks for joining us at FSC
Avril

Shirl 29 lipca 2012 08:55  

Way better than my first go at Steampunk Anna, fabulous. I'm still not very good at it lol.

Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.

Hugs Shirley x x

Fliss 29 lipca 2012 13:08  

A fabulous steampunk creation. Thanks for getting messy and inky with FSC.
Fliss x

* Shell B.* 30 lipca 2012 03:49  

Wonderful steam punk card Anna!

Thanks for joining in the fun with Angels & Fantasy over at Southern Girls Challenge this week!

Shell~Alaska♥

LittleCraftsbyLia 31 lipca 2012 20:40  

Such an adorable Card you made and entered at the Creative Card Crew Challenge!

Make sure to check back and see who'll be the winner !

Hugs, Elisa (DT)

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.