Star struck!

Hello everyone! We have a beautiful weather here, how about you? Did you see any stars at night? Because we are having a STAR STRUCK challenge at
Photobucket 
Challenge #72: Star Struck
This week, the team wants to see your STAR projects!  Your project must have at least 3 stars, none less!  So get started and join us this week, you will have time until Sunday, July 29th @ 11:59pm (EST)!
If you would like to enter your card, click HERE.

My DT card for this challenge made my mind burning... I've got only one single star punch and none paper with stars (I have to replenish my paper collection). But then I've found this wrapping paper in my stash:
Making your eyes dizzy, when you look at it like this. Anyway I wanted to make a 3D card laying one pic over another with a 3D tape. Here's the card:
It's hard to take a good picture showing the depth, but let's see from an angle:
I used this poor single puncher and scissors to create this star border, it doesn't look so bad. The sentiment says 'For your B'day - this is your day'. It is a stamp covered with embossing powder and heated. I really like the monochromatic character of this card, I think every girl age 6-10 should fall in love with this card LOL.

12 komentarze:

Tracey T 24 lipca 2012 11:18  

A very bright and cheerful card! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Esther 24 lipca 2012 15:35  

Gorgeous creation!!!!!

Aunty Sue 24 lipca 2012 17:28  

Wow what a bright and lovely card you have made but sadly t his has too many colours in it to be classed as monochromatic. I do hoped you will have time to enter again

Rachel 24 lipca 2012 18:32  

Fab find in your stash Anna! Love this card, purple is my favourite colour! Rachel xxx

Unknown 24 lipca 2012 18:42  

Dear Aunty Sue, that's OK. Thank you for your visit & a nice comment :)

Rachel 24 lipca 2012 18:45  

Me again! I love this card!
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

carol 24 lipca 2012 22:19  

bright and cheerful card, carol..crafty catz

Debbie 25 lipca 2012 01:20  

Delightful card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

Unknown 25 lipca 2012 10:01  

Wow so bright and cheery, such a fun card, love the dimension too. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck with the challenge. Hope to see you at our next challenge at our new blog. Hugz Suzanne

xxxtglxxx 27 lipca 2012 18:42  

Gorgeous bright summery card, it looks great! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

dragonllew 29 lipca 2012 22:17  

Great card love the bright colours thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x

Lucianna Dilsaver 31 lipca 2012 07:27  

I love your bright and adorable image, the dimension is wonderful :)

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.