Only dance makes sense!

This is the card for a dancer and made by dancer. I always wanted to dance in a ballet, but I was too 'old', when I realised that, so I started with ballroom dancing. But ballet is still my biggest love.
This card has been made according to Mojo Monday sketch & some color inspiration by Play Date Cafe. Here they are:
 
 There are three dancers here: one in the front of the card, one inside and one as a charm. This flower comes from my Mom's collection of handmade work.
This came out by accident. My friend gave me some dancer silhouettes cut of a white paper. I needed a black silhouette here, so I inked it, and when I lifted the silhouette, such interesting view caught my eye. 'That's the idea!' I thought. LOL
There is also a tag saying 'Happy Birthday'. I don't know why the colors appear here so warm, maybe it's the light, in reality they are exactly like in the inspiration pic.
This flower is made by me, I really like making them, it's just circles, so easy!
And here's the third dancer - the one that was supposed to be in the front at the beginning.
Anybody for a 'pas de deux'? If yes, please follow my steps here:

13 komentarze:

Teresa Kline 8 września 2012 23:27  

such a pretty card, luv the flower...so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Unknown 8 września 2012 23:37  

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the ballet, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Cards By MI 9 września 2012 13:32  

Really lovely. Thanks for playing with us over at the PaperShelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

~amy~ 9 września 2012 17:44  

so fun..love all the layers and the silhouette! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Michelle Looi 9 września 2012 18:15  

This is really pretty. Love how you had misted the silhouette!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles
~Michelle

Unknown 9 września 2012 18:52  

very pretty card, love how you combined everything!!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodle challenge

Pia S 9 września 2012 20:19  

It's a lovely card - I love silhouettes, and this ballerina is so sweet and feminine. Love how you've put this card together with different papers, textures and elements!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez 9 września 2012 21:39  

What a wonderfully executed card. Beautiful, lovely and gorgeous indeed! Amazing details.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Music, Dance or Any of the Arts” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Craftnut 9 września 2012 22:19  

Thanks for sharing your card with us at Allsorts this week. Tracy x

Diary Card Fairy 10 września 2012 11:43  

Awesome card. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Tamie 10 września 2012 17:19  

Beautiful creation and charm! Love the colors and layout. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Jocelyn Olson 11 września 2012 17:14  

The dancer silhouette is so elegant and beautiful! Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Safdar Ali 1 października 2012 13:12  

What a pretty card. So cute design. Designing is so tough job and i realize this after working for the Print VIP cards company. It needs so effort and concentration. I appreciate your work.

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.