Let the music play!

My Mom keeps on challenging me placing orders that I have to think about hard LOL She works in a community health center in her town as an administrator (she's a nurse, but now she's working in an office). Her boss, the owner of the health center, was 50 lately. So my Mom ordered a card... yeah! a card! She only said that her boss loves vinyl records and the card will be signed by 80 people working at the center. YES. EIGHTY PEOPLE.
OMG!
I was thinking so hard, that finally I said like Scarlett O'Hara: 'I'll think about that tomorrow'.
And here's what came into my mind in the morning:
I made this record player in the front. And then
I made the inside like the multiple CD set. My Big Shot machine was very useful here, thank you, my friend! So, there are 8 inserts here, so the 80 people could sign comfortably. It looks like a 'Record # 1' or #2 or #3 and a track list then. Here are all the pages:
The stamp is a sentiment: 'For you B'day - this is your day'.
The 'title' of the record is '50th Anniversary Edition', as the boss is 50.
I've spent the whole last Sunday to make it, but it was worth it: people were delighted, an the boss was happy, too.

The limited edition of this record is available here:

12 komentarze:

Anonimowy 28 października 2012 13:27  

Absolutely amazing idea! Given the information you had to work with I think this is outstanding! Well done. Thanks for joining in at Fussy and Fancy, good luck! xx

Anonimowy 28 października 2012 16:06  

Wow Fab project! Love all the layers in the folder, thanks for sharing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

carol 28 października 2012 17:56  

Fabulous creation, looks super, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Unknown 29 października 2012 12:12  

wow what a great project so clever thanks also for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyx

Margaret 29 października 2012 21:32  

This is a fabulous memento

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Crew for our fancy folds challenge

Margaret xx

paper fun 30 października 2012 02:43  

Amazing! One of my designers was so impressed with your "record set" that she sent all of us to see!

It is very nice. You did a terrific job! It really paid off to sleep on it.

Mari

FiLoMa 30 października 2012 08:35  

What a great idea and great card. Plenty of room for 80 people to sign. Great job. Like Mari said, we are all here to see your design. Cheers FiLoMa

Di 30 października 2012 17:56  

Wow, you worked really hard on this project!! Glad to hear everyone loved it...who wouldn't! Thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS.
Hugs Di
xxx

Unknown 30 października 2012 22:56  

Thank you all for your fantastic comments. It is very nice to hear such a great words!
Anna

Nicola 31 października 2012 21:55  

Wow, what an amazing creation Anna and truly inspiring! I love the idea of the concertina design allowing for plenty of space for people to sign - something to treasure for sure!
Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Aunty Sue 1 listopada 2012 21:01  

wow loving this and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

~ Barb 2 listopada 2012 07:11  

This is so creative! I just love the title and what a great way to allow everyone to sign. Great job, your Mom is so lucky to have such a talented crafter as her go to girl!
Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour,
{Hugs} Barb, DT

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.