Winter is coming...

Remember last week, when I wrote about 'Polish Golden Autumn'? Well... 'Polish Golden Autumn' become 'Polish Unexpected Winter'! Just look at the pics I took yesterday walking home from school!
Doesn't it feel like Christmas?

Anyway, it's still an autumn, and this is the theme of our new fantastic challenge at
Photobucket 
FALL
Everything that is related to fall: atmosphere, colors, leaves, weather. Just fall.
 Our sponsor for October's challenges is
Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time 

My DT card is a little vintage, because this is what the fall brings to me: a vintage mood. All those colors, especially in a rainy day, makes me a little sentimental.
I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges for this card.
 I've chosen a sponsor's image and you can find it HERE. There are lots of silhouette digis there and I love them, it was hard to decide which one should I choose. The image is inked and distressed all around. The sentiment says: 'For your B'day - this is your day!'.
The flowers are made by me, as well as the bow. There are also some real stitches all around the card, hope you can see them. The faux stitches are behind the image.
You probably recognize those two hearts - they are the Marianne Design's dies. I have to admit that I have a problem using those dies with my Big Shot machine, it doesn't cut very well (especially small pieces), and there is no embossing, either. The other dies cut perfectly, only MD makes me wanna scream trying to tease out the paper from a die... Do you know any tips & tricks to improve it?
Inside the card you can find the same motives.
The card is also for the following challenges:

12 komentarze:

Unknown 30 października 2012 10:01  

oh your picture of the tree is fantastic. I miss the snow. I love this image and card. I love the antique feeling.
Thank you for your entry this week, Please come back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Teresa Jaye 30 października 2012 17:59  

gorgeous card! I love all the layers and the little bit of coloring you've done on the silhouette is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Sarah 31 października 2012 23:00  

Just love this Anna, there is so much to look at. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our In Stitches challenge x

Denise @ kc242 1 listopada 2012 02:17  

What a fantastic card. Love your design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digital Delight Challenges!
Denise
DDC=DT

Unknown 1 listopada 2012 07:23  

gorgeous!! love the vintage look!! thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs

Eva Marie 1 listopada 2012 08:51  

Sunch a gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing at DDCC
xx

brenda 1 listopada 2012 14:23  

Gorgeous work and really great photography.

Thanks so much for joining in with my 'In Stitches' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

G8country life 1 listopada 2012 20:28  

Hi Anna,
Beautiful vintage card, love the silhouette and the colored flowers. We're so glad you join us at Tammy's Scapin Corner : ) Elisa

Nelle 2 listopada 2012 23:58  

Awesome card!!

Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenge.
Hugs, Nelle

Pat (mspfd) 4 listopada 2012 16:27  

Gorgeous interpretation of Fall. Stunning design.

Carolin 5 listopada 2012 11:08  

Awsome Card, I also like the silhouette image a lot!
Thanks for joining us at stampe & fun = CREATIVITY,
Mia

Lucianna Dilsaver 5 listopada 2012 18:06  

Beautiful card, I love how you have showcased the image :)

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.