How to: give a man the most hated gift (and survive)

Did you write your letter to Santa? No? You better do it before he brings you... socks! LOL
It's the second Monday for me being a GDT for 
Grab yourself a badge for your  blog. 
and this time the challenge is
STITCHING (real or faux)

We are having two sponsors for this challenge
  
and
 

Here's my GDT card:
The template comes from Papercraft Inspirations and you can find it HERE. The sentiment says 'I've got a present for you' and this is probably the most hated present for a man ever LOL The stitches at the socks are real.
The stitches around the card are faux. And fortunately the socks are faux, too.

6 komentarze:

~ginny 10 grudnia 2012 21:27  

Welcome Anna as the new GDT for Craft Your Passion!
You've created a great example for this "Stitching" challenge - the men's socks are funny! And I love the hanger thingie.
See you next week!
~ginny, CYP DT
RubberMAD (personal blog)
http://ggetty.blogspot.com/

Bonnie Irvine 12 grudnia 2012 01:30  

This card is so fun! love the bright colours and the clever hanger. So glad you are joining us as Guest Designer at CYP this month. I can't wait to see your next project :)

Lisa T 12 grudnia 2012 19:12  

Great card! I like the sock template. And really, does ANYONE like getting socks for Christmas? ;-) Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!

valou250809 13 grudnia 2012 09:03  

Very nice card! thanks for playing with SWD this week.

TC 17 grudnia 2012 23:10  

Fun card.
Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments this fortnight.
Hugs TC x

Ger 23 grudnia 2012 00:16  

Lovely bright fun card! Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network

Geraldine M
CBN DT

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.