How to: bake some X-mas sweet treats

The time is going more crazy every day as the X-mas fever grows. We are having a real 'white time' here, and the temperature is going down. Here's the view from one of the rooms

Let's go to the kitchen better, it's warm there! Every year I was making some X-mas cookies, but I'm afraid I won't be able to bake them this year. We are preparing for an X-mas fair with our 'hand made' stuff with my Mom, so you can imagine the crazyness. So I let Emily to make my job instead:
The digi is from The Digi Garden and this is Chef Emily - you can find her HERE. I won the digi at one of the challenges. Emily is being painted with watercolors and die-cutted with the Nellie's Choice die.
The heart-shaped cookie says 'Merry X-mas' and it's a die from Marianne's Design's heart set. I used a foam for all those hearts, so the dies were cut perfectly. The other die comes from Memory Box and it is a glitter foam.
Here are the heart-shaped cookies again and I decided to add some red accents. The red ribbon is since the very beginning of my card making craze and I'm still having lots of it.
Can you feel the sweet smell of cookies?
Here's another winter view from my bedroom to feel the winter:
Who wants a cookie? Freshly baked! Come here, don't hesitate to take 2 or more!
Here are the challenges where you can get them:

9 komentarze:

Unknown 8 grudnia 2012 13:47  

so pretty. great die cuts thanks for playing along this week at MEFY!

Rach83 8 grudnia 2012 15:17  

What an adorable image and your hearts look so real. I thought they were made from Fimo! Love all the different pinks too.

Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Sylvia x 8 grudnia 2012 23:43  

Oh this is beautiful..what a lovely jolly card. Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenges this week

Good Luck. Sylvia x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com 9 grudnia 2012 10:18  

Beautiful Christmas card. Fab design and image. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) 9 grudnia 2012 11:18  

A cute card and yes I will have a cookie please! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges for our "All About Christmas" Challenge. Hugs Susan x

Cat's sCrap 9 grudnia 2012 16:54  

Lovely realization. Magnificent embellishments. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Sheryl 9 grudnia 2012 23:09  

A beautiful Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week, hope join us again next time.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Vicky 11 grudnia 2012 21:11  

Such a pretty card Anna, I love that sweet image and your gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Sarahshandmadecardsx 11 grudnia 2012 23:50  

A gorgeous Christmas card. I love the cute image and your great design.

Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

Sarahx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.