In bloom

As I mentioned before, I really like the vintage style. This card is for my colleague's granddaughter's 1st B'day:
The tag says 'Everything the best for you. Grow up healthy' (it really sounds better in Polish, believe me) ;)
And here's again my favourite recycled flower, which is very easy to make, and became my best embelishment lately.
There are lots of material flowers at this card, a hand made (by me) pin & some butterflies made with my new puncher.
The photo of a girl is taken from HERE - I really like this site for the vintage pics!
Inside this card I placed all the designer papers used outside... and one more butterfly.
If you would like to catch some more butterflies or pick some more flowers, visit here:

9 komentarze:

RoseC 29 czerwca 2012 23:16  

Anna, your vintage girl photo looks lovely with your wonderful handmade embellishments on this pretty birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's Birthdays challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Rebecca Deeprose 1 lipca 2012 01:08  

Delightful Anna! Your card is so happy and exuberant!! Be certain, you don't need fancy equipment to make beautiful things~

Rina 1 lipca 2012 02:18  

Very lovely vintage card... very nice color choices...

...thanks for joining the Divas this week,
Rina Fashionista

Cathy Dineen 1 lipca 2012 15:18  

Great card! Thanks for joining in with Craft Your Passion this week!

Seija 1 lipca 2012 18:21  

So wonderful, beautyful card! Thanks for playing with us at SFC! XOXO Michi

Sarah 1 lipca 2012 22:25  

Gorgeous card, love your vintage image and bold colours, thanks for joining us at CYP, hugs, Sarah x

Dana Joy 2 lipca 2012 00:02  

Pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

Unknown 3 lipca 2012 15:05  

Hi Anna, how sweet and love the vintage look.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Bella´s Bastelecke 4 lipca 2012 09:24  

This is simply beautiful.. Love the details..

So happy that you have joined us at SFC………and good luck.....

Hugs
Bella

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.