How to: have some time for love

Hellllllllo everyone! I hope everyone will have a great week! Just celebrate with
Photobucket 
What's the occasion? PUMPKINS! 'Cos the next challenge is PUMPKIN PLEASE!
Yummy!

My DT card is a little bit different this time. I went more romantic way and created a card with some shabby chic style, which I adore, but still can't make good projects. Here I am really glad of the effect. First of all I didn't want my card to be orange.
Then I found this beautiful digi and you can find it HERE. Isn't it adorable? Then I found at my stash this doily with 'Time for love' sentiment, so I decided everything will be about time and love here. And no orange LOL
I've printed the image at kraft paper. The whole card is made according to the sketch from Friday Sketch Challenge:
 
The flower is handmade supported by Sizzix Tattered Florals die (my favourite) and it's made from a coffee filter. The clock hands come from another Sizzix Bigz die.
I also love tags very much, but I always wonder what should I write on them. Here I decided not to write anything, just placed two hearts from Marianne Design's die.
The small clock comes from the same sheet as the doily is, and the great clock is a well-known one to all crafters. Here's the closeup of the flower again and the leaf from dismantled Tesco's decoration.
So the card is brown-cream and I like it.
Here are the challenges I'm entering:

14 komentarze:

Adrian 20 listopada 2012 15:28  

Great job!

Sandra 20 listopada 2012 23:18  

Anna, you've captured our theme perfectly this week. Such a beautiful interpretation, thank you for sharing it with us over at Eclectic Ellapu, well done!
:)S

Clare 21 listopada 2012 02:31  

Hi Anna. Such a lovely card hun. Thank you for playing along at Polka Doodles and hope to see you again very soon. Hugs Clare xxxx

Sandy Trefger 21 listopada 2012 17:41  

Oh Wow, Anna! I love it!! The free digi is not only beautiful but so is your card! I love the color, the flower and the watch. All the details go wonderful together! Thank you for sharing it with us for the Digi Haven Challenge!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

chrilvian 21 listopada 2012 18:06  

great work on the sketch, looks amazing
thanks for playing with the fridaysketchchallenge

Peanut 21 listopada 2012 19:31  

Love your take on this week's theme, Anna. Grungy yet soft and feminine.... what a beauty! Thanks for joining us this week at Polka Doodles. Looking forwrad to seeing you next week as well!

Asha -Polka Doodles DT

Mynn xx 21 listopada 2012 22:24  

This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the beautiful colors and elements you've used! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! We've got a DT call on if you're interested! :)

Shirley 21 listopada 2012 22:50  

Gorgeous card, love the embellishments and pretty image. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Shirley xx

Unknown 22 listopada 2012 12:44  

What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image!

Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Hugs
Betty

fionalawlor 22 listopada 2012 18:32  

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our ‘More than 1 punch or Die-Cut Challenge’
Fiona x

Wendy Fraser 22 listopada 2012 19:25  

Oh wow, this is just outstanding! Love the cute image and perfectly placed embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon. BTW we are having a DT call is you fancy applying. xx

Denise@DigiHaven 25 listopada 2012 19:34  

Another gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Digi Haven!! ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

Sharon 25 listopada 2012 22:15  

Wow! Lovely shabby chic look. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers. Sharon x

Lucianna Dilsaver 25 listopada 2012 22:25  

I just love your sweet vintage card, so many beautiful things to look at! Really pretty :)

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.