How to: have a pocket full of flowers

I was asked to make a card for somebody's Mother in Law, and the only wish was that the card should be mostly orange and green. I decided to make a pocket card with some flowers exploding from the inside. Here's what I made:
I used the papers I bought at the beginning of the year, they are so pretty and vintage, but I had no idea for them. Here they suited perfectly. The flowers are made from ELLE magazine ads using the Sizzix Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die. I also added some ornaments, by Sizzix too.
The ribbon is dismantled from a bouquet (as well as the green georgette material) and the sentiment says 'Best wishes'. It's been written by me, 'cos it's a 'handmade card' at last! LOL
The card is for the following challenges:
http://atcswithattitude.blogspot.com/ challenge 27 (no post title)

10 komentarze:

V's Sweet Ideas 19 listopada 2012 04:09  

wow!!!! Gorgeous card!! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at V's Sweet Challenge

gRiSeL™ 19 listopada 2012 20:24  

Wow, this is STUNNING!!! Look at all those fabulous details!! Thanks for playing along with us at V's Sweet Challenge! (:

Krafty Kows 20 listopada 2012 13:46  

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at craft this week. Jeanette

Unknown 20 listopada 2012 14:19  

This is stunning! Love your gorgeous flowers and the design of your card is brilliant. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox.

Ashley Horton 20 listopada 2012 22:45  

Gorgeous card and use of the color scheme!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

Anonimowy 20 listopada 2012 22:58  

Gorgeous! Those flowers are amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs :)
melissa

BrendaB 22 listopada 2012 17:22  

What a gorgeous card! Love the flowers and the distressed edges! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

s4rah 22 listopada 2012 21:07  

Gorgeous, I love the idea. Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

Joni Parker 22 listopada 2012 22:35  

Wow...this is amazing!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Lisa's Creative Niche 27 listopada 2012 03:35  

Those flowers are stunning and I love the use of the feathers!!! Thank you for joining us at V's Sweet Challenge!
Lisa

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.