How to: make Christmas shopping

Wow, it's amazing, I made another X-mas card, so now I'm having... wait... 6 of them! Geeee, it's gonna really be a disaster, I'm afraid...
Anyway
This card is made according to the sketch from 2 Sisters Challenge Blog:
sketch november 2012 
and the color palette is from City Crafter Challenge Blog:
 
and of course there's a tree at my card, too, as the challenge requires. Here's my card:
Have you made your Christmas shopping, yet? At my country the heat just begun! I'm too busy now to participate in it, but I see people running around with the craziness in their eyes. People, calm down, it's November!
The digi is from Sliekje Digi Stamps and you can find it HERE. It's being painted with watercolors.
Here's the Christmas tree from Marianne's Design die, I finally found a way to both cut it & emboss it with my Big Shot machine. The other snowlake is from Joy Craft. The ribbon is made by me.
The other dies are from Sizzix. The sentiment says 'Merry X-mas' and it's a sticker put on the piece of ribbon (dismantled from a bouquet).
I added a white paint all around to make the card more 'freezing'.
The card is for the following challenges:

12 komentarze:

Ros Crawford 18 listopada 2012 12:36  

This is adorable ... I love that you made a christmas card with these colours ... Beautiful! Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Jac’s Playground 18 listopada 2012 12:47  

I love the colours, gorgeous Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Deanne Saunders 18 listopada 2012 15:35  

So sweet! The Christmas tree is cute!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Kasey ~ in Oz 18 listopada 2012 21:15  

So bright and cheery! Great Christmas card.

Thanks for joining our '46 Days to Go' Christmas challenge

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Southern Girls DT

Unknown 18 listopada 2012 22:03  

Hi there, your card is just lovely - such a sweet image and gorgeous colours.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Ольга Васильева 18 listopada 2012 22:19  

Very beautiful! Thanks for joining Tuesday Alchemy!

Anonimowy 19 listopada 2012 00:29  

What an adorable card! I love the tree and sweet image! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Unknown 19 listopada 2012 04:37  

Your card is just as cute as can be. I just adore your little tree. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Tamie 20 listopada 2012 19:06  

The distressing is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Helen 20 listopada 2012 23:24  

Great card and such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

PS I have blog candy on offer at the moment if you're interested - http://www.craftinghelen.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/more-celebration-blog-candy.html

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com 21 listopada 2012 05:42  

Great card. love the colours and design. thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Anonimowy 22 listopada 2012 11:36  

beautiful card great image and detail thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.