I'm dreaming of a... pink Christmas???

OK, I have to kick myself to start making some X-mas cards, 'cos I'm afraid I will end up nowhere this way. Lots of people are having their B'days in November, so I'm stucked with B'day cards.
The inspiration for this card was the 'Think pink for Christmas' challenge at Perfect Sentiments.
I used the sketch from Delightful Challenges:
 
I have to admit I used lots of glitter here, hope you can see it at the digi, too. The digi can be found HERE.
I really love this fuzzy twine here, my Mom gave me some leftovers. The color changes as the twine undwindes.
Here I used the glitter sponge(?), this is a kind of self-adhesive rubber sheet, and this is the only sheed the Marianne's Design die works well with!
The sentiment says of course 'Merry X-mas'. And for the stars I used a good old paper punch.
I don't really like cards that glitter and shimmer, but, hey! It's an X-mas card! LOL I'm still waiting for my winter dies to come, hope I will speed my work up then.
The Angel leaves the decorations here:

9 komentarze:

Bianca 4 listopada 2012 21:13  

Anna, this is so very cute! I love the colorfull coloration. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Elizabeth Hart 5 listopada 2012 00:14  

What a fun card - love the pink colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

sue w. 5 listopada 2012 19:26  

What a fun image and super colours. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

Aunty Sue 5 listopada 2012 23:23  

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations with our Celebration challenge

Michelle 6 listopada 2012 06:39  

A really pink dream. I like it to us unsual colors for christmas cards.
Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
LG Michelle

Vickie ODell 7 listopada 2012 05:11  

Such a happy card! I love your fun image and the glitter! Thanks for sharing your art with us at The Perfect Sentiment Challenge.

Claudia 7 listopada 2012 21:57  

Hello Anna,

great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

My name is Wynneth 7 listopada 2012 23:28  

Such a cute angel, lovely vibrant colours too. Thanks so much for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Sassy Raggedy 8 listopada 2012 00:28  

Very sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.