Shades of autumn

It's Monday again and Mondays are good for me lately.
Today I am soooo proud of myself, because I'm a Guest Designer at
  
The challenge's theme is SHADES OF AUTUMN and the sponsor for this easy-peasy challenge is

Sooooo, here's my GDT card:
All shades of autumn! I used the sketch from Friday Sketch Challenge:
For this challenge I've had an opportunity to choose one digi from the huge collection of the Bugaboo digis. ONE! What a torture! LOL
Finally I've chosen a stamp called BBrat girl cupcake sitter. Then I thought I've never tried to print and paint a digi on a kraft paper... In fact it's not a clean kraft paper, it's the back sheet of a drawing pad. Anyway it was a very interesting experience, I have to try it again.
I've painted the digi with watercolors and added some glitter - hope you can see it.
The leaves are dismantled from Tesco's autumn decoration I bought lately. This was a twig with lots of such small leaves. And I've notice that any item that has a 'for crafting' label costs more money (sometimes a few times more!) than the other items, for exaple for decorating. I wouldn't be me if I didn't contrive a little... LOL
The sentiment says 'Best wishes'. I also added some bling to the swirls.
The leaves are also inside of the card.
I would like to thank Joann (aka Sassy Raggedy) for helping me with this GDT and the whole LOVE TO CREATE team for choosing me! Take care, Ladies!

I'm entering the following challenges with this card:
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/2012/10/digistamps-4-joy-challenge-54-bingo-but.html no purple, no angel, 4 squares of 2 patterns, nothing metal, no green

23 komentarze:

cotnob 5 listopada 2012 10:08  

This is a fabulous card, such lovely bright autumnal colours.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap 5 listopada 2012 10:58  

Beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Sharon 5 listopada 2012 12:47  

This is such a gorgeous sunny card. Love the image, layout and the beautiful embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream valley Challenges.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lisa Minckler 5 listopada 2012 17:24  

Your image looks so pretty with the watercolors and you can never go wrong with bling! Incredible Autumn colors and the additional embellishments and leaves truly capture Fall's amazing colors!

Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck of a challenge.
Lisa xx

Unknown 5 listopada 2012 17:50  

Beautiful card and fantastic painting!! I love it!! Thanks for being our Guest Designer at Love to Create Challenge.
Z

Zoe 5 listopada 2012 20:15  

Pretty card thank you for playing along on The cupboard trilogy, good luck xx Zoe DT xx

Rachel 5 listopada 2012 22:42  

Love your colours, so pretty.
Thanks for sharing at Sweet stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Flowergirl 6 listopada 2012 16:33  

Brilliant card, great choice of colours.
Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem Of A Challenge this time x
Wendy x

ursula Uphof 6 listopada 2012 19:54  

A beautiful card Anna and such lovely colouring. Thank you for joining our challenge at
Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member

mixamatoasties 6 listopada 2012 21:15  

That's fab. What a great idea to print on Kraft.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

xxbella71xx 7 listopada 2012 09:11  

What a lovely card. Thanks for join in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

Stella TCT DT xx

Kat 8 listopada 2012 05:55  

What a cute card! Nice elements on this card. Thank you for joining us at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge.

Kat--DT

Unknown 8 listopada 2012 09:34  

Hello Anna what a fabulous card well done .
Thank you for joining us this time for our Falling Leaves Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
Good Luck Hugs Elaine

Unknown 8 listopada 2012 20:08  

Great autumnal creation sweetie! Thanks for joining our glitter n bling challenge at Dream Valley!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Sarah-Jane 8 listopada 2012 23:02  

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.
Sarah-Jane, DT
xx

Shirley 9 listopada 2012 01:47  

Lovely card, the leaves are pretty and I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Shirley xx

Doreen 9 listopada 2012 08:47  

amazing card and fab colours
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
Hugs
Doreen

Ria Zonnestraaltje 9 listopada 2012 20:30  

Lovely card :) thanks for joining a Gem of A Challenge Hugs Ria

Kezzy 10 listopada 2012 22:25  

Wow love the autumn colours, gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry xxx

Evelina Wikberg 12 listopada 2012 11:48  

Gorgeous autumn card.Thanks for joining us over at Dream Valley. Hugs Eva xx

Alex H. 14 listopada 2012 06:34  

That's a lovely autumn card! Looks great with this beautiful leaves! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Safdar Ali 16 listopada 2012 07:28  

Stunning card. I like your coloring and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

Jak 26 listopada 2012 16:31  

Love the card, also a girl after my own heart as I tend to 'upcycle' too.

Thanks for sharing and joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Blog

Jak (TCT DT) xox

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.